John Gregg Elementary
Located in Bergholz, Ohio, John Gregg Elementary houses students from Preschool-6th grade.
Principal - Tammy Burchfield
Tammy Burchfield, Principal of John Gregg Elementary, has been with Edison Local Schools for twenty-four years. She has a B.A. in Secondary Education and a M.S. in Educational Administration. Her primary responsibilities include developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member. Tammy enjoys most the family atmosphere Edison Local Schools provides to its staff and students. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-282-1469
A Message from Mrs. Burchfield
Hello all and welcome to John Gregg’s Webpage!
Let me tell you how our students are Prepared for Tomorrow!
During the 21-22 school year, our students:
- Earned an Organizing Field Day for exceeding the Shout Out Board goal for being Respectful, Responsible, and Safe.
- Received career-option presentations from local community and organization members.
- Participated in several community outreach projects.
- Raised over $5000 for local and distant charities
- Performed in Ps-6 grade Musical Christmas Program
- Created projects for Annual Art Show
During the 21-22 school year, we added:
- 4th-6th grade Student Council
- 6th Grade Writing Group
- 5th-6th grade Student Leaders Program
What’s new or coming back for the 22 – 23 school year:
- Fall and Spring Parent Luncheons
- Veteran’s Day Breakfast and Assembly
- Expansions to our Career/Local Organization Presentations
- Additional Student Leaders Opportunities
- Student Recognition for Excellence throughout the year
- John Gregg Edison Store